How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35039
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have recently applied to the family court for a decree nisi.

This answer was rated:

I have recently applied to the family court for a decree nisi. I have received a response from the court that says:
1) The petitioner has not correctly identified the signature as appears in the acknowledgement of service when completing his statement in support (D80D)
2) The signature in the acknowledgement of service is not Beverley Jayne Clark. The petitioner should re-apply for this decree nisi having reconsidered the issues raised
For part 1 of this reply I understand that I failed to mark the attached acknowledgement of service as exhibit A as per the instructions and will remedy this
For part 2 of the reply my wife has signed the acknowledgement of service B Clark and not Beverley Jayne Clark, what can I do to prove that the signature on the acknowledgement of service is in fact my wife's?
Thank you
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The only thing you need to change is the part where you say that "you identify the signature xxxx" as being that of your ex.
You put her full name - instead put "B Clark"
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you