How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My son pays maintenance for his son to his ex partner. She

This answer was rated:

My son pays maintenance for his son to his ex partner. She now wants to return to university and is asking my son to give her money towards child care at a nursery. Should he have to pay towards the nursery place so that she can go to university?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
So long as your son is paying the correct maintenance in accordance with CSA guidelines then he does not have to pay a penny more.
If he ex cannot cope maybe the child should live with him....
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you