How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hello I am a divorced father with two children. I am their

This answer was rated:

I am a divorced father with two children. I am their natural father and as such have parental responsibility.
My ex has done everything in her power to alienate me from the children and has been very successful.
I have had many difficulties getting details from the two different schools my children go to. However my daughters school now refuses to send me her report since they say she doesn't want me to have it. She is 16 and just taken her GCSE's.
The question is can the school withhold the report now she is 16?
Many thanks
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Ye snow she is 16 your daughter can indeed refuse to give you information if you daughter says she does not wish them to and there is no order that you can apply for
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you