How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi clare, im sure you wil get this question as so far you have

This answer was rated:

hi clare, im sure you wil get this question as so far you have been answering my questions so you know the background. in previous answer you said caffcass will be involved. I have recevd a letter from them and they wil get in touch with me in regards ***** ***** children. My ex in his court order has stated children are dirty and I hit them. my doctor and nursery have already wrote supporting letters to state children are always clean well presented and no history of bruises or violence and children are seen happy with me.
prior to that on 16 july my ex was harassing the nursery and sent them a solicitor letter saying that he has parental responsibility as on birth certificate. I went to the police as he wasn't asking about childrens welfare he was interested when Is parents evening so it gave him a chance to see me. the police told me to tell nursery to tell him they wont need to spk to him as police hv said it and also he will be arrested if near nursery.the police also told me to move to Leicester and not wait for court hearing as they felit my ex's behavior was worstening and felt I wasn't safe.
it was escalated to the inspector and he gave me his name email address and also have logged it.
with the police support I am moving so I feel confident court wil support me. in regards ***** ***** they were involved in January when I went court to get my daughter through emergency application and then my daughter was handed over to me and my ex decided not to turn up in court. in caffcass involvement in January. will caff cass look at the January report or wil they do a fresh investigation
Thank you for your question.
Actually the police were wrong - they had no power to tell the Nursery not to deal with your ex - instead they should have told him when the Parents evening was - and given you a separate private meeting.
CAFFCASS will look at the previous report - but will then make enquiries as to what has happened since January
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you. the reason I asked is in January report my ex said he had no issues with me and obviously now he does so I am sure court would see it is because he cant accept I am in a new relationship so is being spiteful. CAFFCASS had no issue with me in January report.

That is very likely
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you