How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35053
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi there Weve made an application to court now for Financial

This answer was rated:

Hi there
We've made an application to court now for Financial Disclosure so my husband gets a move on with filling in the Form E. My solicitor tells me we will receive three dates from the court - how far are they apart and what sort of delaying tactics can my husband use? It would be good to have some advice on the pitfalls ahead...
Thanks for your advice!
Thank you for your question.
The Court will send a timetable for the first steps.
This is detailed here
The most likely delaying tactic is not completing the forms - so make it clear from the start that you WILL apply to the court for penal Notice - and enforce it (as in send him to prison if he doesn't complete it) if need be
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you