How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my mums partner has lived with her for almost 18 years,mums

Customer Question

my mums partner has lived with her for almost 18 years,mums 84 and her partner 87.They both have dementia but are well.My sister is taking my mum on a week long cruise,and the sister has told mums partner that they want him to move out while shes away.Obviously at his age he doesnt want to do that as he needs familiarity and stability.What are his riights.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has any body been appointed as your mothers's Deputy - or has she signed a Power of Attorney?\