How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi I am experiencing problems with my EX partner at the

Customer Question

I am experiencing problems with my EX partner at the moment i have my children for 3 hours twice a week and every other weekend all weekend, however she changes the arrangment to suit herself and threatens me with stopping me seeing them regularly. I pay a large sum of money in child maintainence every week to her, What are the possibilities of me getting 50/50 access of my children as they are only ages 2-3
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How often in the last three months has she changed the arrangements
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Maybe 4 times

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
What excuses did she give?