How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34900
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi Claire, my ex has a daughter who resides in Australia.

This answer was rated:

hi Claire,
my ex has a daughter who resides in Australia. He was refused entry in January 2013 to Australia as his ex wife reported him to the customs and police that she feared he was going to do child abduction. would this information be of any use to the courts in my hearing in the uk as my ex is looking for unsupervised visits and overnight stay. I mean he has to do his drugs and alcohol test which I can't see him passing as he takes cannibis EVERYDAY.Pls advise if u feel this Australia information wil be of any use
Thank you for your question.
You can certainly mention it within the proceedings - but it will not be of any use to produce any evidence - frankly all the other arguments you have are much stronger
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you