I have been seperated from my wife for seven years now, i reside

I have been seperated from my wife for seven years now, i reside in Spain,it is with mutual consent that we wish to to seperate. we have two children ,both now adults,27,and 30 respectivley,could you let me know where we stand regarding a seperation,
Do you in fact mean you want to have a divorce - given that you are already separated?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare.That is in fact correct, it is a divorce that we seek .my apologies for not being clearer.I was given to believe that being apart for such a long period,that the process could be accelerated due to the seperation time.regards.paul aspden

In the UK the process will take the same time as any divorce - between four and eight months depending on how quickly the paperwork is turned round by each of you
The process is described here
and should go smoothly since this is what you both want
Please ask if you need further details