How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Dear Sirs We would be grateful for some advice in this

Customer Question

Dear Sirs
We would be grateful for some advice in this matter.
Mr F and Mrs M were married in Pakistan in April 2011. Mr F is a British citizen and applied for her to join him in the UK. She obtained entry as his spouse and entered the UK in September 2012.
The marriage has not been working out and they have been living apart since July 2014.
She left to join her parents in Dubai .
They have both verbally agreed that they are not going to work out their differences. They cannot live together anymore.
She has now returned to the UK but he does not know why or where?
Her visa expires in November 2014.
He want to know what actions would be in his best interest. The least complicated and easiest way?
Would he be able to dissolve this in Pakistan?
He is in full time employment and the only asset he has is a house.
His house is co- owned with his sister and was bought before his marriage. It is mortgaged.
She has no income.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How much does he earn?
What efforts has he made to trace his ex