How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my wifes name is ***** ***** the morguage but for 5 years we have

Customer Question

my wifes name is ***** ***** the morguage but for 5 years we have jointly been paying i recieved a letter of her solicotor this evening telling me i have 3 days to move out the mh can she do this
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** *****
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
has there been any violence or threats of violence on your part?
Do you accept that the marriage is over?
Are there any children involved?