How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son is on the birth certificate and his ex partner has made

Customer Question

My son is on the birth certificate and his ex partner has made herself purposely homeless, the council say, so the children have been given to my son via Portsmouth child protection on a temporary custody. Can he apply to keep the children in more of a secure environment whereby the mum has moved five times in less than four years and put the children at risk of oing into foster care situation. Any assistance will be welcomed and appreciated
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what contact have you had with them so far?