How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35052
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I split with my husband December 2011. It was a mutual split

Customer Question

I split with my husband December 2011. It was a mutual split and we divorced in June 2012 with the result being breakdown of marriage. I have since found out that my husband was actually having an affair during the time if our marriage in 2011. Although it has been 2 years since our divorce, is there anything I can do legally because of his adultery?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you.
There is no action that you can now take - but the fact that hecommitted adultery would not have changed any aspect of the divorce or settlement
Please ask if you need further details