How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Clare Just wanted to know if my ex wife can put my girls

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare
Just wanted to know if my ex wife can put my girls in another school without my permission and also I'm the one that's got birth certificates and I'm getting child benefit for them both?
Thanks tim
Thank you for your question.
It is easy to ger a further copy of the birth certificates so yes she can do so - although she should not do so without consulting you.
It would be a good idea to contact the existing schools and tell them NOT to process any transfer request they receive.
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you