How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12080
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor. Partner in own firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My ex has changed locks on our house! I need access please

This answer was rated:

My ex has changed locks on our house! I need access please he has not asked my permission ore as he offered me a key!
Thank you for your question.
If you are joint owners and there is no order of court to say otherwise you are entitled to have the locks changed again, by breaking in of necessary. If you are joint owners you are each entitled to enter the property.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you