How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son starts university in September 2014 on a full time course.

Customer Question

My son starts university in September 2014 on a full time course. I have a 17 year old daughter who is a school full time and will continue to live with my ex-wife (her mother). How much do my maintenance payments reduce by?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue to search for an answer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No response at all. The site keeps saying that my email address was used to register another member. It is my email address.
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and my apologies for the delay
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you pay voluntarily, via the CSA or under a Court Order?