How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My ex husband has recently had his employment terminated(dismissed)He

Customer Question

My ex husband has recently had his employment terminated(dismissed)He has been also self employed but refuses to divulge details of remuneration saying he has no money and cannot and will not pay mainyenance for our three children.He lives with a new partner and they have recently had a child....and the y live in a house which he purchased with money borrowed from his parents,,,after telling me he cannot pay maintenance ,he know informs me he has booked a holiday for himself and children next July(2015)He obviously has access to can I gain some for help with the children's upkeep.I have spoke to CSA who state they are unable assist,I thought they had or could access financial/tax records which would help prove he has some other income?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
On what basis have the CSA said that they cannot assist?