How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My Ex wife has stopped me seeing my daughter for the last year,

Customer Question

My Ex wife has stopped me seeing my daughter for the last year, we have the final court hearing coming up. She has claimed to be a victim of Domestic Abuse, this is not true, there are no police, hospital or any other records to substantiate this claim.
It has never been brought up in a previous court case regarding my child, a few years back, and was i believe an advised tactic to help her in this case. My mental records, and police records(which are none existent) have been disclosed to her via a Maracs report. The cafcass officer has believed all these untruths and has fell hook line and sinker for it, even though there is no evidence of any wrong doing on my behalf, between my ex wife and i.
What should i do?
Is it possible for me to sue these bodies as they have no evidence to this made up allegation
thank you in advance
confussed dad
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has a Section 7 report been prepared - if so what does it recommend?