How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I come from Lithuania I live in the UK for 18 years we both

Customer Question

I come from Lithuania I live in the UK for 18 years we bougth it a house with my husband but the house is only on his name and now he left me he went back to Lithuania I have to pay morgage for another 13 years but to pay for the house I have to transfer money to his account I want to end all that and I don't know what to do

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Do you have the mortgage account details?
Are you considering divorce proceedings?