How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my son died at the weekend he had been separated from his wife

Customer Question

my son died at the weekend he had been separated from his wife for nearly 2 years and had a new partner and a flat but the police are not corresponding with me and she just says im his next of kin and I want to do whats right for my son do I have any rights
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I am so very very sorry for your loss
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Did your son make a Will and does he have any children?
Who is dealing with the matter his wife or his partner