How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am currently living with my partner who is currently going

This answer was rated:

I am currently living with my partner who is currently going through a divorce, please can you tell me what financial evidence they will demand from me as we are cohabiting. My partner is 52 his ex is slightly older, works full time, they have now been separated for a year and have 3 children, all of whom are now grown up, they have their own matrimonial home, they are just in the process of completing the financial paper work for their case and I would like to know as we have been cohabiting for just under a year now what would they demand in regards ***** ***** finances, proof of salary, savings that sort of thing?
Thank you.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
All you need to do is allow your partner to provide a brief overview of your income and assets.
You do not have to back up that information - unless your partner is trying to argue that he has to support you as well as himself
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you