How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35085
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

my daughter has split from her husband his father died early

This answer was rated:

my daughter has split from her husband his father died early this year and left a will
he said he was going to leave some money to her and his granddaughter
so far neither one has seen the will my son in law has seen it
they went to the solicitors and they said they would only deal with him
is there any way my daughter and granddaughter could see the will
thanking you joe mcgrath
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best
i am afraid that prior to the Grant of Probate the only people entitled to see the Will are the executors.
Once Probate has been granted then the Will becomes a public document and a copy can be obtained using the service here
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you