How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi my son has split from his partner leaving her in the rented

Customer Question

Hi my son has split from his partner leaving her in the rented home with the 2 children & everything in the home kids age 5 in January & 2 in January she basically doesn't love him she just uses him takes him back on his payday week then causes & argument & bin bags him once his monthly wage has gone there home has everything his 2 kids are lovely they have everything but she uses kids all time to get to him he is finally realising that its time to move on )& wants his kids 3 times a week but we know she will let him down & coming to an agreement is a waste of time she doesn't stick to it only when it suits her his wages aren't all that much his cars on finance but he needs it or he won't have a job 4.30am start time etc in work he also pays child support his catalogue which he pays for bunk beds fridge freezer sofa etc all which he has left in the family home the rented house is in his name so he can't have his name removed from the tenancy until the contract is up so therefore he can't get help with accommodation off council so he is staying with me what is the best way for him & cheapest way for him to have official documents to have his kids & accommodation help he's a 29 year old hard working man who is extremely close to his kids his little boy especially he hasn't seen him for 3 weeks because she keeps leering him down we all know his poor son will be fretting badly for his daddy
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Just to check - is he named on the birth certificates?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare yes he is both kids are the same as dads surname which is Thomas