How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i am in a real mess about my recent separation from my wife.

Customer Question

i am in a real mess about my recent separation from my wife. i don't want to split and want to go to counselling but she won't go. How can i get her to try?
Also we rent our home, she things she can tell me to leave and take on the house - even though she cheated on me... I currently pay all the bills and therefore the rent so i could afford to continue living in our home where she can't.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are there any children involved?