How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35045
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My daughter and her boyfriend live with me, I own my house,

This answer was rated:

My daughter and her boyfriend live with me, I own my house, has her boyfriend any rights over my house and 5acres of land?

Thank you for your question
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Unless you allow him to make as unstinting financial contribution to the structures of the property - paying the mortgage, or completing structural alterations to the property the no he will not acquire an interest in the property at all
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you