How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Thank you. As my ex husband's salary is at least £350,000 if

This answer was rated:

Thank you. As my ex husband's salary is at least £350,000 if not more, would I be likely to succeed in applying to the court to reinstate the amount originally determined by the court for the youngest and would I be able to have this set as before to end after university?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When was the CSA assessment actually made (this will tell me if it is 2nd or 3rd wave assessment)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, It was May 2014 when the CSA proposed the new lower sum,but he carried on paying the Court ordered sum for the youngest until July 2014 then reduced it to the CSA amount in August.
That is CS2 then!
Since he earns more than £2000 a week then you can apply to the court for a "Top - up" of the Order - back up to what he was paying in fact.
You shoudl be successful in this an din getting it extended again!
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you