How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Jo, this is a long shot, but i am

Customer Question

Hi Jo, this is a long shot, but i am xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx I have been stopped from seeing him for over 8 years via a bogus claim of by Ms xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx . Am horrified to read this and would like to do the right thing. If i cannot see my son then i would at least like to help. xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx needs help regarding the situation with his xxxxxxx , who has also falsely written to me under the guise of my Son. First things first and if at all possible, pls pass on my contact *********** xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx Secondly thank you [however indirectly] for bringing this to my attention, hopefully you can put me in contact with compainant to help make things right + know that i will now move heaven and earth to get my son help. Truly worried and need to deal with this, With thanks, ***** ***** xxxx

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about the background to this question please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare,

as mentioned above all i am looking to do is pay what my xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

I have not seen him since he was 11 years of age, was on-line trying to make contact via FB, saw this thread about my son not paying for his holiday and problems relating to Ms xxxxxxx xxxxxx who i can confirm is not quite stable.

Link Here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pls have a read, and will explain my question,

With thanks,

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
I am afraid that other than making contact with the friend's mother and offering her payment - which you will need to do directly as I am afraid that we cannot pass on any details for you
An enquiry agent should be able to trace your son and the others involved if that is what you wish.
In the end your son is of the age when it is up to him what contact you have with each other
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare, i thought as much and so you know am completely aware of the legal status with regard to my Son.

I simply saw something relating to a debt owed by him and wanted to help.

My making contact with you was not to try and help resume seeing my Son, that is up to him. But a debts a debt and all i was asking was that my contact details were given to the friends Mother, and she could decide whether to call me.

[Just actually trying to do the right thing]

Anyways, looks like you can't / won't / are not in a position to pass on my info, even though it would solve the problem that both myself and said person have both paid to help resolve.

So lets call this case closed and i will move on and try somehow to find out who this person is and pay them directly.

Truth be told, bit sad that you can't help as it makes sense to get this situation resolved and you / Just answer have the power to resolve this in a legal and fair way.

Thanks for trying,

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Sad;y the confidentiality rules of the site make it impossible - I wish it were otherwise
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare,

thanks anyway.

it's a strange strange world :D

Be well,


Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
I hope all goes well for you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Clare,

life in general could be going better,

Once i sort seeing my Son again then am Golden,



Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
I hope that happens soon