How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i have a special guardianship order for my granddaughter, and

Customer Question

i have a special guardianship order for my granddaughter, and a 6 month supervision order where social services are to assist me with my housing issues, i hav'nt been contacted by anybody at all regarding this and two months have passed, i have tried to get things moving to be told services don't know of the case. Who can advise me on what to do next? as services don't seem to want to assist me with anything even payments for my granddaughter.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Just to check - was it Social Services in London that took the matter through court?