How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am reading PD 9 wrt MCA 1973. Having just filed an

This answer was rated:

I am reading PD 9 wrt MCA 1973. Having just filed an application to vary maintenance payments.

I think that part V applied (and not Part IV) -  Can you clarify?

Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could yo clarify exactly what the issue you have is please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

See the original question.

Which part of PD 9 applies for a application to vary maintenance payments: Part IV or Part V?

Practise Direction (it was the MCA reference that threw me)
You are correct it is Part V
I hope that this is of assistance
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you