How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35050
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Use form E, E1 or E2?

This answer was rated:

Use form E, E1 or E2? The text below appears on form E. I am submitting an application to vary a financial order post-divorce.

Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You are making this application within the divorce proceedings so yes it is the Form E that you will need - as the Court will inform you in due course
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you