How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35052
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Clare, following up on my situation. My ex husband did

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare, following up on my situation. My ex husband did not pay for mediation and took me to court instead. I recieved a letter from cafcass with a hearing date on the 6th of November. My ex says he wants the children over all the holidays. I was asked to fill in form C1A if there were things I objected on the applicant disclosure. The truth is I don't know where to start. As I have social services report from last year in my favour, I have police warning letter asking him to stop harassing me, there are also allegations he often makes to the social services such as : I have sexually abuse my children by mutilating them. There is also the children arrangement letter from the court during our Divorce. It says the children will stays with me as he says then that he couldn't love the children if we weren't together. He signed to this. How do I go about this please. Judith
Thank you for your question and for asking for me.
Have you looked at the form?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I have looked at the form. It asks basic information about myself such as name, address, If I object to any of the applicant claims to fill form C1A and attached evidence.
There is an arrangement order for the children given by the court during our divorce which give me sole custody of the children, does it changes anything?
How do I include his suicidal letter, and that the allegations he makes to the social services makes me worry of what he might do to my children if left alone with them. How do I also include that I agreed to supervised contact? Should I also include the abuses towards me?
The form you need is here
If you look at Page 3 you will see that it gives you helpful boxes to put each issue in and explain briefly about it.
So in Box 1 you detail his Suicide attempts - and give the details as prompted in the following boxes
In 2 you detail his harassment of you - and again give details
in 3 you put the horrific allegations made to Social Services
In 4 whatever led Social Services to intervene last year.
Keep the statements brief and factual
On Page 6 you can tick the box and confirm what contact arrangements you are willing to agree to - and point out that this has already been offered
I hope that this is of assistance
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
In the response to allegations of harm part; does it means I have to send the form C1A form to the applicant as well as the court?
Yes you need to send a copy to your ex's solicitor
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you