How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34892
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

my husband has been using online private sites to contact several

Customer Question

my husband has been using online private sites to contact several women, post and receive inappropriate pictures, and has been sharing these private pictures, to other women online to encourage them to send intimate pictures of themselves also. he has also used pictures sent to him and reposted them to other women, stating that some of them are of me, which is false, I have never let him take intimate pictures. what are my rights as to where I stand ? is this illegal? he has also informed some of these women that he has met with some, and has gone dogging. hoping to use this evidence to obtain a divorce, but will it be illegal for me to obtain copies or photographic evidence of what he has been doing, so I have grounds to petition a divorce? as this will mean I will be sharing their private pictures and conversations.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you think that he will try and resist a divorce if you start one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I do. He won't want a divorce, unless he can go off with another woman, then he wouldn't care about me. He would leave me if he had someone else.

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
In fact you can issue a Divorce Petition based on his Unreasonable Behaviour citing the fact that he has asked you to allow him to take Intimate pictures and his use of the internet
Indeed I dare say that there are other ways that he belittles you and makes you feel that you no longer wish to live with him
There is no need for you to print anything off at all - it is expensive to defend a divorce and almost impossible to defend one where the ground is Unreasonable behaviour as the behaviour does not need to be more than irritating to be sufficient
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details