How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my partners ex keeps making accusations and insulting me and

Customer Question

my partners ex keeps making accusations and insulting me and my 2 children. she does this by constantly texting his phone and spreading rumours about me, they have a son together for which my partner had to take her to court for access. the court granted him access so he has his son every other weekend. but know she has turned on me and my 2 children. please can you advise as to what i can do please.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What rumours has she spread and to whom?