James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

Police massaged my police record on a Core Assessment report

Customer Question

Police massaged my police record on a Core Assessment report to make it look really bad after a domestic argument. My partner made a statement but withdrew it when she found out what it actually said. She has been hounded for six months, first by the police to stand by that statement until a court date, then to sign a voluntary protection plan which she did not because of the lies. I have been prevented from seeing my child. She has had to move away because of sw searching her house looking for me and saying things about me in front of my child.
Things got much worse after the family put in complaints to SW and police.
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question and what you would like to know about the matter?