How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

This is a bit long. I am on common assault charge against

Customer Question

This is a bit long. I am on common assault charge against my female partner and in court on Tuesday at 09.30 am. I am not permitted to speak to her. The house is rented and we are joint tenants. I sent 2 messages to her son for him only re personal items and our contents as I have given notice to vacate. I stated they can take everything but a couple of items as long as family members only. I have had no response. I have therefore changed my mind but don't know how to tell them re breach of bail. My fear now is that whilst i am in court they may attend and strip the place or if i get sent down they may move in. I have paid every bill since being here in April. I have tried to contact arresting officer as advised by the desk sarge re communication but again no response. I cannot do anything till hearing on Tuesday and am going mad. There are no children between us and no wills and we do not own a house.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who is currently living at the property?