How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My ex wife has stopped me seeing my 10 year old daughter she

Customer Question

My ex wife has stopped me seeing my 10 year old daughter she has also turned her against me now my daughter does not want to see me.
ive been told that I need to mediate first before i can get a contact order. it is now been two and a half months since ive seen my daughter. Im bankrupt and can not afford a legal help.... What can i do ???
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What contact were you having before the contact broke down