How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34890
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi Claire,the safeguarding officer caffcass is recommending

This answer was rated:

hi Claire,
the safeguarding officer caffcass is recommending 2 night stay for my daughter with my ex even though the results are positive. he is saying that my ex should take a written declaration not to take drugs 24 hours beforehand takng my daughter. I am so upset. my ex has breached bail, court order how can I trust him wth a signed document. is there anything I can do
Thank you for your question.
Personally I think that is a nonsense - and a decision that you can fight in court
I suspect that the Judge will also find his suggestion somewhat ridiculous
This is a man who evades tax and takes responsibility for nothing - how will his written assurance mean anything at all
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you