How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

If a company director claimed he is only earning £152 per

This answer was rated:

If a company director claimed he is only earning £152 per week but his lifestyle shows otherwise should the csa investigate can he get around paying the csa by paying him self a low wage but paying him self bonuses or such like
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
In such circumstances the Parent with Care should ask for a re-assessment by the CSA at which point they will include all dividends as well as the paid income.
Bonuses will also be subject to the re-assessment
Please ask if you need further details
I am sorry that you felt that my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for my time but which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund
I am not sure what further information you require.
The simple answer to your question is No - but I am not sure what else you wishes to explore on that basis
Please ask and I am happy to assist further
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you