How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now husband is committing adultery and going opening to

Customer Question husband is committing adultery and going opening to spend days and nights with another woman. He hardly gives any time to our children or things that need doing in the house... My children are 11 years old and badly effected by what's happening. He's clearly
Hurting me by his actions and behaviour. I have put up with this for the last 2.5 months but
I am now running out of patience!! He comes and goes as he pleases. What are my options? Can I throw him out...
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Are you willing to start divorce proceedings?