My ex-partner has stopped my seeing my two year old son and

My ex-partner has stopped my seeing my two year old son and has actually moved away and no-one knows where to.
What can I do to see my child
When did you last see the child and do you have any idea where your ex might have gone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Clare
I last saw my son a year ago. Nobody has any idea were she has moved to, not even her parents. We are also presuming that she has moved away with her boyfriend. I do pay maintenance through the CSA, even back payment although I did live with her for the first year.
Do you believe that she is till in the UK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, definately
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes she is definitely still living in the Uk.
The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.
You will need to make an application to the court for a Child Arrangement Order - and at the same time apply for an Order that the DWP release your ex's address TO THE COURTS for service.
The matter will then be transferred to a court local to her - and the court will deal with service of the documentation
The forms you need are here
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Clare, I will take your advice.
You are most welcome - good luck