How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

How do i stop someone stalking me, a friend of my ex husband

Customer Question

How do i stop someone stalking me, a friend of my ex husband wont leave me alone , coming into my home ,talking to my neighbours ,and coming into work place and saying nasty comments to me ,my manager has told her not to come to my till but she still does. My ex husband died in april and it started a month after that , i have two children and need to concentrate on bringing them up and ,shes causing me a lot of stress.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Have you reported this to the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes;but,five months ago when it first started ,but not been logged with them .Smile

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Why not? What happened?