How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Me and my ex split up 6 months ago, it is his property and

Customer Question

Me and my ex split up 6 months ago, it is his property and I'm not on the mortgage. I have received a solicitors letter I'm I have to vacate the property on the 9th January. I have no where to go and I have 2 young children. Is there anyway to stay in the property for a longer until I find a sutiable property for me and my children.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and are they also his children?