How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have two sons, one 16 in full time educations and one 9,

Customer Question

I have two sons, one 16 in full time educations and one 9, they have separate mothers. I am getting restricted input into my youngest son, I earn a basic salary of £58,000 and presently payment combined for the two children £650 per month. I do get a bonus but this is not guaranteed. What should I be paying each month and will a non guaranteed bonus be added in when deciding the amount
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How many nights a week does the eldest child spend with you?