How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi my name is***** would like to clarify my position

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** would like to clarify my position as a mother and what rights I would have to seek permission to leave the UK as been in relationship for 2years and wish to live with my Fiancé I have a 3year old daughter and the father is being unreasonable with allowing me to do this he says she was born in UK and that's where she is going to stay he has had no input in her upbringing and has never afforde her any financial support will ask to see her as and when he wants to and expects me to cancel any arrangements I might previously have made we have never been married. Or lived as man and wife I have offered assess but he will not except this please help as I am now 6 months pregnant and am feeling so depressed with all that's going on many thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What contact has the father had with the child in the last three months?