i have now sighned and sent the form back the caff cass

i have now sighned and sent the form back
the caff cass officer also suggesed i did an alchahol test i said yes, honestly i prob do drink more than the "reccommended" allowance and in honesty the ex partner does too i assume there will be a high level that is classed as alchaholic so i assume just do the test and pass all been well
if i pass do you think they will ask me for more tests again it is delaying me seeing my daughter
It is good that you have agreed to the test - which will show what level of drinking you do and will identify any problems with your liver.
It is unlikely that it will be repeated unless there is evidence of a serious ongoing problem
Please ask if you need further details