How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35071
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex and i are in a court process to revise maintenance and

This answer was rated:

My ex and i are in a court process to revise maintenance and support.
Her form E2 was due last monday december . I did get an unsigned pdf from her solicitors with the announcement that the signed copy would follow.
I have not received anything yet.
What are my options?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that failing to send a signed copy is not seen as a major fault - so all you can do is chase it up and ask to receive it by return.
If t doe snot arrive prior to the hearing and it turns out that the one filed at court is different then you can bring this to the attention of the court, ask for an adjournment and for a costs order
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you