How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34896
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am currently need a court order draft alone with submition

This answer was rated:

I am currently need a court order draft alone with submition of C100. What information should included a court order draft to allow child to travel internationally?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has your ex actually agreed to the trip then?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Clare. No, He denied any enquiry and refusing to go back to the mediation.

In that case may I ask why you think you need to draft an Order?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We need a form issued by court say I have permit to take my son abroad for holiday because my ex do not give permit ion. I'm submitting C100 and a court order draft need to be attached. I ticked ' are you apply for an order formalise an agreement (consent order)? If yes, attach the draft order of this form.
But he has not agreed has he - that is why you are having to make the application.
Since he has not agreed you need to send in the Form C100 and ask for an Urgent hearing in the hope that the court will make an order allowing you to go - and you must do it swiftly since time is running out
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you