How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Clare, I have received a C100 application from my ex husband

Customer Question

Hi Clare, I have received a C100 application from my ex husband applying for a child arrangements order. I have filled in the C7 and also a C1A. Do I need to send copies of evidence relating to the C1A to my ex as well as the court?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
At this stage you do not send any copies of the evidence anywhere.
You simply complete the form and send the original to the court and a copy to your ex.
The Evidence stage comes at a later date!
Please ask if you need further details - or I have misunderstood what you are referring to