You and I also interacted before on this same thing and here is the link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/family-law/821ld-hi-there-i-separated-wife-moved-months.html?al=1&r=emm%7Cexpert_follow_up_ppq_upsell_uk%7C40395297%7Cln=viewabox_ln&rpt=1020
but N's conversation with Mac was more recent.
1. E agreed to me divorcing her for her unreasonable behaviour, and DN was supposed to have been issued on 23/12/14 (not sure if it has)
2. She has taken out a land charge (some months back) preventing me from trying to sell the house
3. I have continued to pay the mortgage (and help with other things too)
4. She has signed up for the various benefits she's entitled to incl JSA.
5. She has issued a request for Child Maintenance effective from 27/12/14
5a. The CMS are sending me a form to apply for a reduction as the amount's unaffordable.
5b The building society are will to discuss a reduction in payments if 5a doesn't work.
6. But both to solve this problem, and in the long term, I would like her to leave the house and I sell it. She can get housing benefit and I would happily pay her deposit and removal expenses.
6a. E won't discuss this as an option at all.
Also: I have an extremely expensive solicitor waiting on me to start sending things for the "full and frank declaration". It seems to have cost a couple of hundred pounds just to send me a standard letter (with E's name found/replaced in the doc).
I have a £250 still on account with the solicitor. I am worried that this and a lot more money (which I dont' have) is going to get gobbled up in endless to-ings and fro-ings with which E simply won't engage, until it gets to court and she is told to.
That being the case, would it be simpler to handle it myself? I am also in touch with the ASP and they can provide a "Mackenzie friend" (?) for the day in court.