How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35042
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I currently live my son in the UK. If I (Chinese citizen) move

This answer was rated:

I currently live my son in the UK. If I (Chinese citizen) move to Norway for work can I take my 18 month son(British citizen) with me to Norway?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You will need either the agreement of the father or an Order from the Court in order take the child to Norway.
You will need to show the court that the move will be in the best interests of the child - and that you will be able to afford to facilitate ongoing contact
You can read more here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you